Room reservations are open now and filling quickly. Conference registration will open early 2018
by Veronica Frunzi, Board of Directors, Secretary/Conference Co-chair
The 2018 International Family Conference ‘United in Hope’ will be held in Dallas, TX:
Date: July 18- 22, 2018
Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton DFW Airport North
Airport: Dallas-Fort Worth International has easy domestic and international flight connections
It is time to make room reservations, but conference registration will not open until early 2018. See below for important dates, links and contact information. If you have any questions, you may contact our conference co-chair Veronica Frunzi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hotel room block at the Embassy Suites DFW North is filling up, so make your reservations soon! The nightly room rate is $149. There are two ways to make your reservations:
- Simply click on this link – http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/D/DALEMES-PMC-20180717/index.jhtml
- Or, call 972-724-2600 and mention Code PMC which should pull up Phelan-McDermid Syndrome Foundation group at the Embassy Suites DFW North, Dallas, TX.
Note: if you call the Embassy and you’re told the hotel is sold out for those dates, instruct the sales operator to pull up our group code PMC. The group rate is good until June 14, 2018 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first. Thereafter, the room rate will be subject to the current published rate.
Family Packets including details of the conference and scholarship opportunities will be distributed electronically to our membership by the end of the year.
On-line Registration will open in early 2018.
Below is a preliminary outline of the planned daily activities. More details to follow as we approach the conference date.
Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- Conference kicks off at 10 am CT
- Family Day with various activities
- Resource/Vendor Fair
- Afternoon; New family welcome session
- Evening; Meet and Greet for all attendees
Thursday, July 19, 2018
- Conference sessions begin at 9am CT
- Afternoon; Research McPosium
- Evening; Group dinner
Friday, July 20, 2018
- Morning; Research McPosium
- Afternoon; Conference sessions
- Evening; Group dance party
Saturday, July 21, 2018
- Conference sessions begin at 9am
- Closing session ends around 6pm
- Evening; Outside Wiffle Ball Game
Sunday, July 22, 2018
- Morning; Worship service
We look forward to providing you with information as it becomes available. Hope to see you in Dallas!
If you have any questions, contact Veronica Frunzi at email@example.com